Friday, May 12, 2017

Bitminer.io is it a scam ?


BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software



Bitminer.io  is a mining site for bitcoin and it promised to earn you bitcoins of 0.15 per day and the affiliates earns you 50% ,  so this attracted me to register but not invest yet  because i am on the thinking that i have to try this site first and see what happens . 




The image above shows that for more than a month i already have a balance of  0.07  and actually i had  tried to  withdraw two times  but the admin says that i have to wait for a month . So i cancel my request for withdrawal  for two times.  But they are suggessting me to upgrade so it would be much faster to withdraw.  

But  at this moment when i feel that i have to withdraw my bitcoin , theres a new findings that they say  that i have two accounts which are free and i can only have one free account then the other have to be upgraded  so  i think  this site is  so close to scamming or  its really a scam.  I already encountered such a kind of scheme , where you put a certain amount of bitcoin and they will double it , this one is different in the sense that  its mining but if you search on mining you cannot earn that much  in a day for a bitcoin mining site. 

So sorry for the referrals that had registered on my links with this bitminer ,  just keep on reading my post and  bitcoin system had a lot for the future.  There are other sites that will give you free bitcoins if not invest and earn more. 




1 comment:

  1. Its not only the huge profit you helped me earn in one week that I am grateful for , my most joy is that I have finally found the expert trader to trust with my money and invest with, Mr William Kent I really appreciate, your honesty, hard work, I found you almost at the point of giving up on trading because of scammers, but you proved you are different, and I am most grateful, I invest $500 and got $5,550 in just one week, I can boldly tell you Brian is the right expert to work with, contact him directly on these
    Email: (cryptominers.investment AT gmail DOT com)
    WhatsApp: (+1 518-749-2846)
    TELEGRAM: (+1 7174543841 / cryptominers_Trade)

    ReplyDelete